Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Here is an invitation for all

I know this is short notice but there is a conference for my moms progress today. At 1:00 for all the people in the mountain area of time and 3:00 for the people in Michigan. The confernce line is 866 230 2904 and the code is 303 789 8403. Today is July 7 on Tuesday for all that are wondering. I have to go but will try to put on as much stuff as I can about mom's progress. Everything is just crazy busy and it seems like there are not enough hours in a day. Mom made a clay flute last night I made a twinky looking thing lol. She is probobly going to get off the ventalator completely, in the next couple of days. Her blood count is still going up its to 11.0 right now. She is on Mona Vie the nurses are putting it in her feeding tube. Everyday she gets better and I am amaized by how much she wants to learn about getting her body to work again. She always watches how we all do things and tries to find her own special way to do the same things we do. I know this is a complete tragady but I love to see how much she is growing. It's almost like watching a little kid learn how to work their movements and their body, and she seems so curious of the world and how differnt it will be from now on. Love you all! Mercedes

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to have missed the conference. I'm glad to know that things continue to progress and that your mom is in such high spirits and learning and growing...that is the true test of this life and she is obviously passing with flying colors and is an inspiriation to all of us as well as you are! Lots of love, prayers and thoughts! Love, Ashley Kent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's ok, it was short notice. She is doing so great, I just love to see her grow and learn everyday. Oh thank you I would never thing of myself as inspiration so thank you I try my best. Thank you for evertyhing. Love you all! Mercedes

    ReplyDelete