Monday, June 15, 2009

06-15-09

Rhonda is doing a little better today. She is moving her legs, arms, wrists, and fingers. Her spirts are still high but she is still a little tired. Her knomonia is clearing up. She did fail the ditatation test, which means she cannot eat solid foods yet. She is being fed by a tub that is from her nose to her belly. She still has some stuff in her lungs and she is getting a lot of it out by coughing and having someone push on her belly as she coughs. She has a big smile on her face and has the same old motherly care she always had.

4 comments:

  1. I got the email from Sis. Facione. I am not real sure who you are in the ward, but I will keep you all in my prayers.

    I hope you all get a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes...Thank you for keeping us updated...we all feel helpless here in Michigan, but please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet mom! Please know that Heavenly Father truly is blessing you and protecting you with his loving arms around you and your family! Give your mom encouragement and love from us! God bless! Love, Ashley Kent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for keeping us updated on your mom's recovery. I'm so happy to hear that she has some movement in her arms and legs. Our prayers are with you and your family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

    Warm wishes, Audrey Martinez

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all welcome it is my pleasure to do this blog! Love all of you and take care!

    ReplyDelete