Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here is a message to everyone.

Thank you all so much for your support, love, and prayers! I know you all feel helpless some of you being so far away, but you all are a huge help. I truly believe we can all create a miracle with prayers and belief. If there is anything that comes up that my family and I need I will let you all know. The greatest thing anyone can do is pray; I know it is working. My mom has been given two preisthood blessings so far and she gets a little better after each one. I have a good feeling about my mom and I believe a miracle is in the making. Thank you all again!

Mercedes Bates

5 comments:

  1. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if you need anything or we cand do something to help. Stay strong and God Bless. Bryan, Jenn, Breckan & Tayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you guys! We put your mom's name on the temple prayer roll here in American Fork.

    Lee, Wendy and kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. And we put her name on the prayer roll in the Detroit Temple. Sister Facione emailed all the sisters and asked them to remember your mom in her prayers. So there are lots of prayers here in Michigan. We all love you. Brother and Sister Harbertson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for the troubles you are going through now. I am sorry that I haven't heard anything until just now. Please let Ronda know how much we care for her. Could you please have Dan call me if possible? 248-910-6701 my cell.

    Thank you so much and may God bless.

    Brother Sam Utley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will ask any of you for help if we need it but we are doing good so far. Thank you for the love and support! Love you all! Be safe out there hint hint Brayn lol. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete