Wednesday, June 17, 2009

06-17-09

Mom is still on the ventilator. The doctors are thinking about putting a trek into her neck, which goes into her lungs, to help her breath. She is still in good spirits but she is having a problem with pain in her throat. She told me, through a little expression in her eyes and communicating as we as she could in her movements, that she does not think she is going to make it through the pain of the ventilator. She hates that thing, and I do not blame her. Bobby, Kibbie, and I gave her encouraging words and told her to keep holding on. Mom also got another blessing tonight. I am getting impatient and want all this to go by faster but all I along with the rest of the family have to be passionate. The bigger the struggle the greater the victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment